Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome 國立科學工業園區實驗高級中學Ms. 劉秀敏's Class

I am so excited to see the first blog post from Taiwan. Thank you Ms. Liu for facilitating this project in your classes. I have a very good feeling about this project and I really appreciate help from those wonderful teachers, Ms. HsingMin Liu, Ms. Iris Lin, Ms. LiChun Chen and of course, Ms. Rachel Hollrah. I am also thankful for those hardworking and intellugent students from Taiwan and Anderson High. This is so exciting ^^ I really can't wait to see how this project will turn out. I am really amazed by the persistence from teachers and all those positive energies from the students ^^

All right, need to get back to work............

1 comment:

Virginia Alves said...

Hi
my name is Virginia and I am one of Ms Hollrah's students. I am also really excited for this project!!!!