Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Culture Exchange

There seemed more tech problems than I expected before this project can be up and running. Sometimees just feel I have hit a wall :) Anyway, visited a student's blgo and saw very active interactions going on there. I feel really happy that this project can bring some positive influences on participating students' lives. Maybe a litte, but I am sure this experience make an impact through the rest of their promising lifes ^^ Thank you wonderful students for making this project happen : )

1 comment:

Friend said...

Hey, Dorothy!!!
How are you in Taiwan?
This comment might not match the content above. I don't know how to post my own comment in your blog.
Please visit my blog and leave some friendly messages for me to show it to my students to encourage them to participate in the "Culture Exchange" project.
Be happy and healthy!