Friday, June 27, 2008

Final countdown Day 3

Like a Marathon runner approaching the destination, feel like I can't move any step forward, except my will telling my body, "hang on there Dorothy. You are getting there".

Thought about my constant need to have lots of social support. My friend, V, on the other hand, is always a loner, but a cofnident and calm loner. Which is better, more emotional ups and downs among friends, or a loner with a peaceful life?

Already planned hundres of ways to celebrate the completion of the 1st draft, which hopefully will happen soon ; ) A novel by Trooper sound interesting. The ed-media proceeding CD sounds like a useful thing to do (but less inetresting, of course...), tons of swimming, travlling, trying out recipes, crafts..... HA! Life can be really beautiful ^^

1 comment:

Friend said...

I can assume your pressure before the proposal admission (?) even in Korea. I learned that it is not good to ask a doctoral candidate when their research "is done". Emotional people like you and I have our own way to deal with our reaction to the stressful happenings. Do whatever makes you feel better.
I know that you know that you can do it. I send my friendly cheering to you!!!